Saturday, September 24, 2005

My CPU is Not Spared
I'm running outta space on my shelves for my gundam models.
I had to let my CPU become a temporary shelf for a few of my new additions.

Let's hope temporary won't turn out to be permanent......
6left to right: qubeley,red frame astray,swordstrike gundam (all of different grades & sizes)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6the qubeley has been tormented by a first-timer's attempt at dry brushing
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


6another shot, simply bcos i love it
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6red frame astray: fresh fr the sprues (not much of a looker, that's what u get for buying a non-graded piece)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At September 30, 2005 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like to let u know that you are an asshole spammer

 
At September 30, 2005 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work on the quebeley Arthur, nice display

 
At September 30, 2005 5:38 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

thnks for cursing the spammer,but i guess he wont be back cos he's jus another one o those blog-to-blog spammer

seems like naka doesnt sell enamel paints(i asked).
heard in the forums dat his paints are 2bucks each?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home