Monday, May 29, 2006

3 Places in 3Hrs
I had a list of things I wanted to get for the day, but they are located at three different places.
Left home at 1pm after lunch and took a bus to Sim Lim Tower, my first stop.

Crocodle clips:

8 for S$1 fr Sim Lim Tower.
To be attached to a stick and then used to hole up gunpla pieces while painting.

ManWah Decals:

S$6.90 each fr Miniature Hobby @ Marina Square.

MW-1005:

For general 1/100 gundam mechas.

MW-1007:

For 1/100 Destiny Gundam.

MW-1008:

For 1/100 Strike Freedom Gundam.

Black Military Sling Bag:

S$5 fr Beach Road Army Market.
While at beach road, I even found time to hunt for the famous beef noodles as advertised by Makan Places Lost & Found. I ordered the dry beef noodles, the gravy was rather slimey but tasty and the meat was nice & tender. OK lah, worth the 3bucks.

Eventually, I was able to reach home by 4pm. Beating the rush hour crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home