Thursday, July 29, 2010

[TRIP] GENTING HIGHLANDS
We travelled with Grassland as it gave the cheapest deals for this period of time.

View of KL from the coach along the way.


View from the First World Hotel lift lobby.


View from our room.




Dear had always longed to visit the theme park but her plans were always foiled due to poor weather for the past few times she'd been to Genting.
This time we were lucky as the weather was just nice for some outdoor fun.
Dear finally got to ride her roller coaster (Corkscrew).
Then we rode the Spinner and I acquired a spinning headache afterwards, lol.






I was bored in the hotel room while Dear, her mum and their friend went for their massage.
So this is what I did to entertain myself :)







Seems like my bed jump pics recieved raving reviews.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2010 6:29 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

U should be an extra!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home