Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Arms Purchase
I've always wanted to display some rifle replicas on my wall.
Saw some in OG Chinatown for quite a while.
They're about $20+.
Recently, I was in Beach Road Army Market when I noticed that a shop was also selling some rifle replicas. Dammit, the uncle was selling em at btw $40+ to $60+.
I believe that was the driving factor for me to go buy some today at OG Chinatown.
Heh heh heh......

M4A1 Carbine
S$22.90

the box:


the contents:


besides the obvious rifle, butt and attachments......
it also includes
- a screw driver
- a strap
- batteries for the laser sight

a closer look:


MP5 A1
S$19.90

the box(front):


the box(back):

The variety on the back of the box made me gian but the salesperson said the stock variety are all that's available there. They have only M16, M4 Carbine, MP5 A1, MP5 RAS, P90 and the UZI.

Hanging em on my shelves.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home