Friday, April 27, 2007

Morning Commute to Work - Dry Run
I tried the direct bus to work routine to see if I could get to work on time.
Boarded bus 70 at 7.20am and reached the destinated bus stop at 8.16am.
It was quite a tight schedule with no room for error considering I'm supposed to clock in at 8.30am.
I guess it's the MRT for me in the future.
I don't wish to spend 1hr on the bus as it nudges thru Upper Paya Lebar Road.

Early morning sun along Upper Paya Lebar Road.


Merlion.


Mini merlion.


Future work place.




Keeping track of the buses available at the surrounding nearby bus stops.
The stop where I alighted.


Choiced returning bus stop.


The alternate one further down.
It's just opposite Robinson Point but there're no relavant rides that I can take home.


The one further down towards Raffles Place MRT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home