Monday, August 11, 2008

NETGEAR
Connect with Innovation

Wireless-G Cable Router

Ever since I've gotten my EEEPC, I've been itching to get it online thru my exisiting home internet connection wirelessly.
So I guess it's time to get a wireless router.
Probro have been using the his ZyXEL wireless router for a while and he doesn't seem to have any complaints about it.
So I requested for his accompanied assistance to SLS to help me scout for a wireless router, preferably the same one as his.

We walked around and saw one by TP-Link going at $49 in a discounted pile, then from other shops we saw other brands like ZyXEL, PCI, Shiro, Netgear also going at under $50.

Then from an unexpected shop, Skylet, probro spotted a Netgear wireless router going at $40 after a 50% discount from $80.
We knew I had to grab grab grab as there was only 2 pieces left in the discount pile.

WGR614






Your internet connection can be shared up to 4 physically connected PCs.



The router is able to be mounted vertically using these supports.




Now I can webcam with my dear on my eeepc :)
Thanks networking probro for the eagle eye scouting and in-home technical support :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home