Saturday, June 14, 2008

PC SHOW 2008 HOOT
BROTHER DCP-135C

Color Inkjet Multifunction Centre

Taking the CityShopper 551 bus home from Suntec was very song.
I had the whole bus to myself, macham like I booked the entire bus.
The ride costed $3.30.



The Brother DCP-135C @ $88.
A print/scan/copy printer.
I don't need a fax, hence this model is suitable for my usage.


Dammit!
After I opened the box, I discovered that there's no USB cable in it.
I specifically asked the sales person about the USB cable and he said that it's all packed in the sealed box.
And I took his word for it......Haiz


The printer is kinda large but I was able to find a spot on my desk for it.




The flatbed color scanner and copier.


The paper output tray.


With the built in paper feeder tray where you can store your paper in it.



The ink cartridge compartment.
Individual ink tanks.



I hope to find the refillable kits for this model from Singink.


1 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 6:34 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

just retain the cartridges. u can use them for SingINK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home