Sunday, April 13, 2008

BROOKS ADRENALINE ASR
All the previous pairs of running shoes which I've bought using the last of my SAF's e-mart credits have disintegrated.
Not due to frequent wearing but due to the lack of wearing, LOL.
Their rubber soles simply came off after a day of wearing them.
This is a common problem with most unworn shoes whose soles are glued on.

I'm doing IPT recently and discovered that I don't have any proper running shoes.
I wore some of my sneakers for the first few lessons and ended up going home with sore heels.
Pity I didn't have any e-mart credits for me to buy the SAF running shoes.

Sportslink would be the alternative for me to get some decently priced and acceptable running shoes.
Some brands I had in mind are Diadora, Lotto and Brooks.
I settled for this pair of Brooks as it was on sale. :)
$49.90.






3 Comments:

At April 19, 2008 8:14 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

better run faster than lightning with that.
come, run alongside me on Monday.
I pace you!

 
At April 20, 2008 1:29 AM, Blogger Laurens said...

cannot lah,i might get cardiac arrest...lol

 
At April 20, 2008 12:30 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

dunch worry, i am first aid trained.
i learnt CPR, I will drape with sweaty singlet as a face shield.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home