Wednesday, March 05, 2008

ADIDAS - MACTELO LACE
I haven't worn an adidas shoe since the last pair I owned during my secondary school days.
It was the 'Superstar'.

I saw this pair at the adidas shop in Novena Square not long ago.
It looks kinda cool and it was 70% off!!!
But I resisted, I told myself I had way too many shoes and walked out empty handed.
So did probro, but it was only because he couldn't find his size for the 'Campus'.

Then the next evening while I was on the train home, probro gave me a call and said he happened to be in Novena Square.
He asked if I wanna get the shoes I had gianed so much......(and the rest is history, dammit!)













Did I mentioned that it was only $42.50 after the 70% discount?

Hmm...the tag on the shoes says it's "for indoor use only".
I did a search online and found out that it's footwear for martial arts practice.
Sounds pretty cool but at the same time I hope I won't fall on my ass in the streets on rainy days.

3 Comments:

At March 05, 2008 11:17 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

White = Cool
Always glad to help my bro get what he needs!
Dun Worry. You wont fall on your ass cos you are going to be a fangku master!

 
At March 14, 2008 7:08 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

very nice, hope the soles holds up over time. If you don't fall on your ass, you still have the option of hopping on your cock or bouncing on your balls.

 
At October 10, 2008 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow just for $42.50? I bought the same shoe - brown color for SGD$74 while in Berlin, Germany last Sunday. What a bargain you've got!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home