Friday, February 15, 2008

IS IT MY BIRTHDAY?
Its been a while since I had so called celebrated my birthday.
When I was a kid, I fell seriously ill twice after celebrating my birthday twice in consecutive years. I was hospitalised on both occassions.
Since then my folks treat it as a taboo to celebrate my birthday, haha.
Yeah, I do receive gifts every now and then from my friends during my birthday (which I told them to be 1-2 days off of the actual date).

This time at my workplace I shall go with the flow as my birthday draws near.

What's that? Ordering in Pizza?
"What's the occassion" I asked them with a cheeky grin.



My birthday cake :)











I was presented with this set of gifts after the makan session.


A Birthday card from my friends/colleagues.



Hmm......a teddy bear.





I prefer it naked!!!


I'm not much of a watch wearer, I read my time from my handphone, maybe that's why they decided to buy me a watch.
Ah Ji added that it'll make me look more mature and impress the chicks.

CASIO G-SHOCK C3 (G-011D-8A)
• Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
• LED light - Auto light switch, afterglow
• World time - 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
• 1/100-second stopwatchMeasuring capacity: 59'59.99"Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer - Measuring unit: 1 secondCountdown range: 60 minutesCountdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm, progress beeper
• Daily alarms - 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
• 12/24-hour format
• Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute(hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
• Size of case / total weightG-011D : 47.5 X 43.7 X 14.7mm / 155gG-011BD : 47.5 X 43.7 X 14.7mm / 155g


















Thanks guys & gers, these are lovely gifts but it was the company and the thought that you remembered that I treasure most.

I met up with Probro and Ah Shun on Saturday after work for lunch and here's what they gave me.

A Graniph Tee from the Design Tshirts Store


Eduardo Recife Vol.8





I'm beginning to like graniph tees already because its material is thick and it doesn't go outta shape after the first wash.
Thanks Cow & GS for the free lunch too :)
Which is as follows:

I had the spicy beef noodles.



Cow had the chicken cutlet don or something.



GS was on a diet so he just had soup dumplings, lol.



Fried dumplings as a side dish.


2 Comments:

At February 26, 2008 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a belated happy birthday to you. Nice watch, cute tee .... you looked scary in last pic :p

 
At February 26, 2008 1:03 AM, Blogger Laurens said...

i was hungry mah....haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home