Sunday, February 03, 2008

SUN, SAND, SEA... SILOSO
It's been a while since I've gone to the beach.
My colleagues, friends and couple of new friends had a Sunday picnic at Sentosa.
(Pictures were a mix from Desmond's, Ah-De's and my cam.)

Photobucket
Photobucket

The Cuties
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Sexy
I'm so sexy I can't help but to touch myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Adventurous
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Beauties
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Beasts
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Building Sand Castle
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally it's done.
Photobucket
The construction crew
Photobucket

Burying the Giant
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments:

At February 04, 2008 11:17 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

nice to see you having fun with females, my brudder.

 
At February 05, 2008 11:26 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

yes,i do hav gorgeous frens :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home