Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SEOUL YUMMY
Yes, that's the name of the restuarant.

After seeing the raving reviews from probro, I too wanted to try it out for myself.
It's been a long time since I last had dinner with my Ah Ji and Ah Yi.
So I requested the two lovely ladies to join me at Seoul Yummy.

Ah Ji ordered:
Kimchi Jjigae (Hotpot Spicy Kimchi Soup) with Brown Rice.




Ah Yi ordered:
A Vegetarian Udon (Can't remember the set name)



I ordered:
Al Dolsot BiBimBab (Shrinp Roe Hotpot Mixed Rice)



Some side dishes which we picked......

Salode Dak Twigim (Crispy Chicken with Salad Sauce)



Gogi Mandoo (Steam Pork Dumplings)



Cheul Pan Gamja Jeon (Hotplate Potato Pancake)



As we were quite full, for dessert we shared a Watermelon Bingsu.


The price is affordable and the food is rather good.
It has a nice quiet ambience too.
Nice place to have a meal and chat with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home