Saturday, January 12, 2008

SUNGEI ROAD LAKSA @ KELANTAN LANE
Since my Sony T10 camera died on me, I decided to take my good old s6500 prosumer camera out for a walk as I haven't been using it for a while.
Probro recommended the laksa at Kelantan Lane.






Laksa @ $3
Otah @ $1




You can mix in their chilli paste at your own discretion.
I chose to add in all.
It's not too spicy though, just the way I like it.
If the laksa is too spicy, you'd not be able to savour the coconut flavour of the soup.


You might not see it in this pic but they were quite generous with the cockles.


The Otah taste not bad too......for 1 buck.



Emptied......Fulled


The authentic way to eat it is by the spoonfuls.
Here's a willing subject to demonstrate how.


Some random shots along the way.




Then later I visited the Clarks WHS with Ah Peng.
Saw a shoe that I liked but didn't think that there was much of a discount to it.
However, Ah Peng finally did managed to find a pair of shoes that fits him.
Good for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home