Saturday, December 22, 2007

XMAS GIFTS
FOR MYSELF AND FROM OTHERS

I was running low on my Adidas eau de toilette and decided that it was time to splash out on slightly more pricey scents.

Where to find the cheapest branded perfumes?
Mustafa of course......






The Kenneth Cole - Reaction gives a fresh and slightly sweet scent.





I've also recently recieved a couple of Xmas gifts from my old frens 12" Bro & Weiping.

The super-posable Superman figurine from 12" Bro.
I have no idea how tall it is but it's definatley bigger than 12 inch.




Though it says 35 points of articulation but its range of movements are quite limited.
Hence it shall be displayed as such for the time being.




I've asked 12" Bro to get the Sgt Barrack nude for me @ TFH but I guess Ah Ping heard about it and decided to pay for it and give it to me as a Xmas gift.





A Jack-in-the Box kinda trick toy was also part of the gift.
I was asked to shut my eyes for the gift and I had it stuffed in my face.
Damn gross sia.
They'd probably gotten it from a Sex Shop.


But nevertheless, thanks for the gifts :)

And a gift from probro as well.
Revoltech - Dante





Thanks Cow.

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2007 9:18 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

so it was true...
but still i aint heard anything from ah ping, so im not involved! lol

i think u really need the 1/6th pop out pecker. it can slide easily into the waxed and bronzed crack

 
At December 23, 2007 9:20 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

when they mentioned Hugo Boss EDT 100mL. i realised everything is labelled as EDT mah Eau de Toiletette. SO does that mean when i get my barcode scanned with Dark Blue, it reads as promo price? LOL

 
At December 23, 2007 10:12 AM, Blogger Laurens said...

dark blue is which 1? hugo?
it was tagged at normal price lor...only ah shun's green hugo was at promo price...dun b a conjob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home