Monday, December 17, 2007

GIFTS FROM COLLEAGUES
Monday, I was elegantly late for work today, clocking in at 9.07am on the time card machine.
*Zeeeeeeet Teeeeeeh*
As my time card gets sucked into the slot, a couple of my colleagues glanced over.
I smiled, flicked my eyebrows and waved a 'Hi' to them.
I was seldom late, in fact I always report for work at least 20mins before the office chime goes off, so it was sort of a big deal that I was late for work today.
Well, that's the price you'd have to pay for having a squeaky clean track record.

Just when I was feeling bad about myself, I got to my seat I saw a lanyard on my desk.
Ah......I remembered, I had shamelessly requested for one of these from my colleague when she mentioned that she has a couple of Guinness lanyards lying around the house.
They're from the events that she has done.
Nice of her to have remembered.
Thanks Ade.


Now suddenly I've a craving for potato chips. ; )

Another colleague just came back from his week long holiday in Australia.
He was going about distributing his I-just-got-back-from-a-holiday-and-here's-a-little-something-for-you gifts during lunch and I missed it as I was taking a nap in the corner.
Damn!
Later on, I strategically made my way to his vicinity to punch some holes in my documents.
Success!
I was offered a bag of goodies to choose from.
(for the above few sentences, joking only ah, I'm not so gian peng, ok)
Thanks Des.



Trying to give it a sinister feel.





Hope to get to see some pix that you've taken on your trip too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home