Friday, December 07, 2007

RIVERSIDE INDONESIAN BBQ
@ Plaza Singapura's Kopitiam

Ever since I've commended the Indonesian BBQ at Amoy Street Food Market, Ah Peng said that I must try the one at Plaza Singapura in order to find out what's really good.

Today's supposed to be table tennis Friday but my kaki wasn't feeling very well so we called it off.
Hence Ah Peng jio'ed me for the Indo BBQ at PS and at the same time he enticed me to go collect his specs with him on the account that the optician who served him the last time was a quite a babe.
I was fooled because the only person in the shop today was a nerdy dude.

Well, the Indo BBQ better be good then.

There was a small queue when we got there and it grew after we had eaten our food halfway.


The lady BBQing the chicken.



Sotong Panggang
I ordered the sotong as I've just had chicken for lunch.
The curry gravy on the rice have a strong coconut flavour to it that I thought the rice was nasi lemak.
Their secret black BBQ sauce which they use universally on their menu was superb.
It goes great with the meat as well as the rice.
I seldom use the word 'superb' so you've gotta believe me that it is delicious.




Ayam Panggang
Ah Peng had the chicken set which he added rice and vegetables.



1 Comments:

At December 08, 2007 10:24 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

jiak before liao leh
PS food court must try the fish steamboat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home