Friday, November 30, 2007

CRAZY ANG MO

It's been a while since I had TGIF makan session with probro.
Since I didn't have any table tennis sessions with my colleagues today, I jio'ed probro for Crazy Ang Mo.
It's an Australian style western food joint.
It's located HERE.
It's supposed to be something like Botak Jones.



I had the Crazy Burger.




The burger comes stacked with a ring of pineapple, a fried egg, some beacon strips, the beef patty, a leaf of lettuce and a slice of beetroot at the bottom.



Probro had the Pork Sausage set.
It consist of the not so big pork sausage, a small side of salad, mashed potatoes and sauteed onions.







I find that my Crazy Burger was not bad lah, whereas probro commented that his sausage set was nothing to shout about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home