Saturday, November 17, 2007

ALMOST TIO CONNED

After the disappointing warehouse sale, probro and I went to Mike's to collect our revoltechs.
Then a visit to CSC is a must if we were to be in Chinatown.
Today, probro was nearly conned by Uncle Hua.
I picked up an overall($8) and a jacket($18) while probro picked up the same overall($8) and a GSG9 BDU($8).
These prices were clearly handwritten on their packages.
Probro foot the bill for us, in total he paid $52.

Then we went walking around and probro suddenly said that the amount we paid wasn't right.
It should have been only $42!!!
So we went back to the shop and asked for a refund.
Uncle Hua said that the GSG9 BDU is $18 and he pointed to his handwritten label which I can clearly see it as $8.
Nevermind, probro said he shall pass on the BDU and asked to return it.
Then Uncle Hua silently return probro his $18.

What I bought:
Some kinda pilot overall.



Some kinda funky furry coat which I could use on my PMC (private millitary contractor) bash.



糖水TONG SHUI DESSERTS

After the visit at CSC, probro and I went to try the other dessert stall which we missed out the last time.



Probro had the Strawberry Surprise.



I had the Strawberry Mango Pudding.


1 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 3:56 PM, Blogger neoconvoy said...

eh, that looks pretty expensive for the jacket...but i do like it. still available ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home