Monday, October 15, 2007

MOUSE & MAKAN HUNTING
Went mouse hunting @ SLS with Ah Peng as my mouse(bought not too long ago) crapped out on me on Sunday night.
I remembered I saw an el-cheapo Philips mouse during my last visit to SLS.
And I said that if my current mouse ever gave up on me, I'd buy that one.
Hence, I'm determine to find it again.
After walking around two levels, I spotted it, and it was the last piece too.







The Philips mouse is nice and big, unlike those puny ones which I dislike.

Then we headed to the Hawker Centre @ Albert Centre to find the famous carrot cake which Ah Peng recommended on the way to SLS.
I didn't catch the stall name though, forgot to take pix of the stall front.
Anyway, it's the one with a queue, you can't miss it.
By the way, they're only 2bucks a plate.

We ordered a black and a white for a taste test.






As usual the white one is the salty type while the black one is the sweet type.
I'd prefer the white one as the black one is a tad too sweet for my liking.
It's worth a try if you happen to pass by and the queue is not too long, anyway it's just 2bucks a plate.

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 11:19 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

thought i always jio u to try the carrot cake?
anyway its one unker who is rather carrot-cake-nazi. ur order must better be short and sweet.
i like to watch him squeeze the big clump from its plastic wrapper through the wire mesh to make the cubes.
bo recommend ur fren eat S1.90 vegetarian.

 
At October 15, 2007 11:30 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

u got jio me for the carrotcake meh?
dunno this one nazi or not? my fren did the queuing while i look for a table.

he's not into vege bcos:
a)no meat no shiok
b)vege is fattening
.....lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home