Wednesday, October 03, 2007

CONVERSE WAREHOUSE SALE

I jio'ed Ah Peng to this warehouse sale because I witnessed him busted two of his sneaker soles lately, haha.
Also, I'm in need of a new bag for work.
Preferably large enough to accomodate my weekend buybuybuys with probro.

We got off from work at 5:45pm and took bus 70 to Upper Paya Lebar Road.
Got off at the Asiawide Industrial Building and walked in according to the flyer's directions.

It isn't super crowded as today's the first day of the sale and it's a weekday night.


Although this is a Converse warehouse sale, it carrys three main brands of products, namely: Converse, Everlast and Kappa.

The apparels are not say super-cheap-great deals.
About $15 for a tee. Trendy designs though, but its price is like items from the typical Sportslink bargain pile.

Most of the bargain hunters would got for the shoes and bags.
They have quite alot of shoes for you to choose from.
Mainly canvas shoes.



For myself, I targeted the everlast sneakers and sling bags from the above brands at the sale.
My damage for the night :)

Everlast Leather Sneakers - $39.90





I believe I saw the exact same model at a shop in Beach Road Army Market selling at $79.90.

Everlast sling bag - $39.90






It has quite a large capacity, my Mom asked if I was gonna 'run road' using it.

Kappa sling bag - $10 (from the discount pile)







If you've noticed, although I went to a Converse Warehouse Sale......I didn't buy any Converse items......LOL.
That's because they products didn't really catch my eyes, except for a few bags.

This was a nice little shopping spree since I needed a new bag badly as the old one was torn on the inside :'(

For more details about the sale, you can check out the online Converse flyer fr this forum thread.

1 Comments:

At October 05, 2007 1:36 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

is that leather? it looks like the regular adidas material.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home