Sunday, September 09, 2007

PHILIPS CARNIVAL SALE

Today was the last day of the two day Philips warehouse sale.
It seems to be an annual event.

I sorta holland-ed while trying to topo to the Philips site.
But after checking the locality map at the mrt, I was able to make my way there to fulfil my weekly Buy Buy Buy!!!

A nice sunny day. A bit too sunny though. Damn hot.



The crowd wasn't that huge today, heard it was extremely crowded on the first day.


There were mobile phones, dect phones, LCD monitors, LCD TVs, DVD players, HDD recorders, Hi-Fi systems, home appliances (eg. iron, rice cookers, vacuum, hair dryers & shavers), audio accessories, light bulbs......you name it.

My aim today was to check out their line-up of LCD monitors.
Looking at their slashed prices, I couldn't help but to get myself a 19" widescreen LCD panel @ $269.


It comes with a try at the lucky dip and I picked up the LCD screen cleaner.
Yucks.
The guy behind me got a dect phone.
I was hoping for the 32" LCD TV though......LOL.


I also bought a 29 bucks battery operated shaver which can be rinsed under the tap.


Let's check out the Philips 19" WXGA+ LCD Monitor 190CW7CS.



Damn, it's as wide as my keyboard!






The Electric Shaver.






4 Comments:

At September 09, 2007 11:30 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

im sorry but my monitor is also as long as my keyboard.... but what does that show?

a new shaver for your nuts?
that brutal!

 
At September 10, 2007 10:36 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

man pro bro the bit about the shaver for his nuts is totally brutal lah.

All the better to view my blog's wide layout, arthur.

btw, today I saw douglas on the train. With his ho.

 
At September 10, 2007 11:07 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

douglas?...did u speak to him?

 
At September 11, 2007 10:56 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

neat! did you smash his face against the wall? he might just wail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home