Wednesday, August 29, 2007

EAT + SHOP
Ever since I heard probro mentioned about the scissor curry rice near Mustafa, I've always craved for it.
I never got to try it out because eveytime I passby there I was either full or the shop was closed.
Today is the day that I'll try out the curry rice for myself.



Yes, they do use a pair of scissors to cut up the meat/vege that you've picked to go with your rice. After which they ladle your rice and 'liao' with their curry sauce.

I was happily picking out my dishes until I was told at the cashier that my meal costed $4.20.
LOL, I never knew curry peng can cost so much.

I chose the chicken fillet w sesame, bbq pork chop, fish cake and a vege.



The starchy and slimy curry sauce(which isn't really spicy), I like.


Diagonally across the street is the Jalan Besar Plaza, so it ain't too difficult to find the shop.


After I've refuelled, it's time to shop!
Actually, my intention was to go to Mustafa to buy those cheap and trendy shoes which probro had recommended.
But I never knew that I would drop by the curry rice shop for dinner. :)

I was a bit disappointed when I got to Mustafa because I couldn't find the variety of shoes which probro had posted.
Luckily, I found and picked up a cool looking pair of sneakers.

Pazzo(sounds Italian ei? lol)




The best thing of all is its price tag......


How can anyone visit Mustafa without buying some muruku?
Here's what I've got.


How can you resisit the shelves and shelves of indian snacks? LOL



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home