Monday, August 13, 2007

SNACKING @ BEACH ROAD

As recommended by pro bro, I tried the Belgian chocolate waffle located at 2nd level of the Golden Mile Food Centre.


It costs $2.50 for a set like this. Yeah, I know it's a little pricey.



But it does taste great. Chocolatey goodness.

While paying for my waffles, the boss congratulated me on being the 17000th customer.
He treated me to two cups of ice-cream for free.
I picked the Belgian Biscuit and Super Lemon flavours.
The Super Lemon was really shiok.


Pro bro only had the Chilli Prawn Mee.



TA BAO FOR HOME

The Hokkien Mee from block 107 of my neighborhood was well recommended by my Dad's fren. So I decided to give it a try.

This is the 3 bucks serving.



It does taste great, it has a kinda "zi char" taste to it.

But when I brought my food home, I discovered that my Mum had also prepared similar noodles for dinner.

Prawns Noodles.


So I had BOTH (in small quantities).

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 11:29 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

u sure ur prawns are edible? they look so fake like plastic kuti kuti!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home