Saturday, July 21, 2007

12inch Shopping Spree

I was recruited by 12" bro to join him, pro bro and neo convoy for a day of shopping to satisfy the 12inch itch which I was recently suffering from.



Hot Toys GIGN Operator.
$120.
How could I resist not getting it?
Though the box condition ain't superb.






Earlier on, I collected the BBI Night Ops from a yahoo auction seller.
Nice guy, he delivered it to me.
At $60, it's a real steal.






What a chio head sculpt.


Hot Toys True Type Figure.
$45.
Upon closer inspection, there're rusty screws all over the place.
Luckily they are all hidden when the clothes are worn.


And not forgeting the fancy carbine I bought at Yellowbox.
$15. Straps not shown.
A little dry brushing and it'll look more realistic.


1 Comments:

At July 21, 2007 10:29 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

nice score my 1:6th bro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home