Sunday, May 20, 2007

More Power!!!
With a new camera, it's time to get more rechargeable batteries since it uses 04 x AAs.

Met up with my brudder after work and went to Eastgear to purchase a set of POWEREX charger which comes with 04 x AAs(2700mAh).


Since I bought a set of charger, I'm eligible to purchase a pack of 04 x AAs(2700mAh) @ $15 instead of the usual price of $20.
Upon hearing that info, my bro also gian tio, so I hooked him up with a pack too.


After the mild shopping trip and lunch at Beach Road hawker centre, I went home to charge my batts(literary and figuratively).

More Control!!!

When I woke up at around 8pm, I wanted to go for a haircut.
However, when I got to the salon, it was already closing.
So I went to my neighborhood Watson to buy the latest Gatsby - Moving Rubber(Pink) as I've heard great reviews about it.

Gatsby - Moving Rubber(Spiky Edge)





















1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home