Saturday, May 19, 2007

My New Toy - Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd

I've always been impressed by Fujifilm's Super CCD sensor as it produces very vivid colors in its pictures.
Fujifilm is also able to ramp up its ISO levels to 3200 with minimal noise.

I was caught up between Fujifilm's F31fd, S9600 and S6500fd until mybearbrick bro found me a lobang......
It's a 2nd hand prosumer camera as recommended, contacted and verified by my ever so enthusiastic bro.

Its specs can be found HERE.

The box.


The standard accessories.


The seller also included a Lowepro camera bag.










Various product shots of the camera.



























2 Comments:

At May 20, 2007 11:14 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

im am glad u are enjoying your new toy already. i see u have more toys to review, care to SIC?

 
At May 20, 2007 2:15 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

man man lai lah....all still MISB leh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home