Sunday, August 26, 2007

THE FALCON'S HANGAR
1/6 SWAP & GET TOGETHER MEET

Met up with 12" Bro and Neoconvoy on a Sunday afternoon to attend the 1/6 meet @ TFH.

TFH had recently moved to its new location @ Waterloo Centre.

For this meet, TFH had graciously catered some food for its attendees.
Who doesn't like a buffet?


The falcon himself!


Quite a crowd showed up to scout for good deals and to exchange ideas.



The various offerings available at the meet.





My score during the meet.








Before I went to TFH, I dropped by Sim Lim Square to get myself a pair of ear phones.
The old one had a kink in its cable and the wires are exposed!

OEM in-ear phones @ $14.90 from Million Mobile.


After using it for a couple of days, I find that the sound quality is rather good.

In fact, it's better than the earphones that came with my creative muvo player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home