Monday, September 17, 2007

NEW YORK NEW YORK

NYNY had quite a hype when it first started out.
Now that its crowd has subsided, my mom wanted to try it out at the AMK Hub.
I joined my folks after work to visit the trendy restuarant.
We didn't have to queue as there were tables available.



Ordered a Mocha for my folks to try try.


My Mom had the Latino Chicken.


The sauce was rather nice as feeedback by my Mom.

My Dad had the Rib Eye Steak (with black pepper sauce).


Although my Dad wanted it medium well done, it feels like it's well done.

I had the Crazy Dog.


Typical chicken frank, just that it's a bit longer.
It had some fried shallots as toppings for the dog.
Feels kinda weird with this Chinese style garnish.

For dessert we shared the Fried Mars Bar with Ice-cream.


Quite unique and tasted very sweet. Nice.

Luckily we didn't order any more desserts as we were already quite full.

I'd give NYNY a rating of 7/10.
The presentation was good while the food was only decent.

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 9:04 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

i cannot agree more on that.
the food standard is only mediocre.

anyway did ur folks comment about you snapping at your food?
mine did.

 
At September 18, 2007 7:01 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

my folks were quite supportive when i was taking pix leh

esp. so when i showed em the pix later on my 19" lcd screen :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home