Sunday, September 16, 2007

EDIFIER E1100
(aka Predator by Edifier)

My old Creative 2.1 speakers have became slightly faulty at the volume control dial.
So I guess it's time to get myself a new set of 2.1 speakers.
After a brief online search, I have a few minor brand names in mind, namely; Edifier, Sonic Gear or Microlabs.

So off I went to SLS with probro to hunt for my new speakers.
I'll be targeting 2.1 speakers of price range $50 - $70.

After a brief walk-around, I saw some Sonic Gear speakers, they're speakers were quite light though (quality speakers are supposed to be heavy).
Microlabs have rather cool designs but were a bit pricey.
Edifier also have cool designs and their price are quite decent.
Both Microlabs and Edifier have good bass quality.
After moping around different shops to compare their sound quality, I decided to get the Edifier e1100 @ $49.



The hi-gloss finish in an instant fingerprint magnet but it looks damn cool.








The On/Off cum volume dial is located on top of the sub-woofer.









The bass control knob is situated at the rear of the sub-woofer.
Naturally, I've had it turned to the max. LOL.






Sub woofer in action:

3 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 9:02 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

wat a fabulous audio equipment and sleek design and superior sound quality! no wonder you were immediately sold!

 
At September 18, 2007 7:04 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

r u convinced by the vibrating woofer membranes? LOL

 
At September 18, 2007 11:24 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

i only emphasized on that to make sure u buy something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home