Sunday, September 23, 2007

[BBB] SONY PSP Slim & Lite
Believe it or not, this is my first ever handheld console.

I'd always have the hots for a PSP.
You can use it to play games, listen to music, watch videos and store your photos.

Recently, Sony released the PSP Slim and its price difference from the older version (fat) PSP is only about $20.

Today, probro jio'ed me to SLS, I knew he wanted to get himself a flash diffuser.
I promptly offered to buy it for him as a birthday gift as it wasn't too expensive, haha.
And I thought that would be the end of my weekend spending......

Afterwards, probro was thinking of getting a DS Lite for his chick but was put off by the shop owner's crappy salesmanship and attitude.

So we turned out attention to the PSP.
Then in the spirit of togetherness, reliably good deals and impulsive buy buy buy......we headed off to AMK Hub's Funz Centre.













I have to comment on the Power and Hold button.
After switching to Hold mode, all buttons on the console are disabled.
But when you wanna switch back to normal mode (centre position), you might just accidentally switch off your PSP if you push the slider switch beyond the centre position.


The LCD is clear and you can adjust the brightness to 4 different levels.



4GB of storage to satisfy my gaming needs.


The overall contents of the package.


------------------------------ Updates 26 Sept 07 ------------------------------


You can use the PSP to surf the web......yay.

I've also made a PSP sock for my console, using......a sock......LOL.
For that added protection, I 'm using two socks(one over the other).






You need to own a PSP Slim & Lite to be COOL!

5 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 2:37 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

you're such a cool couple!

 
At September 23, 2007 2:58 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

come! join us!

 
At September 23, 2007 3:31 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

i hardly use the hold button.

join us join us ... dun shy...
TOGETHERNESS

 
At September 23, 2007 5:13 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

I'm just a poor man trying to get by in this world.

 
At September 23, 2007 7:21 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

no way...u less buy a couple of ur monthly 12" can buy liao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home