Thursday, October 11, 2007

[BBB] VERY HOT: U.S AIR FORCE - PARARESCUE JUMPER
I actually didn't intend to get this set of Very Hot mini box set until pro bro sent me an email which contains links to some poisonous pix.

As usual, the enthusiastic-but-will-only-buy-if-togetherness probro declared a You-Buy-I-Buy on this latest 1/6 accessories pack offering by Very Hot.
I then thought about my nude Russell Crowe who badly needs an outfit.
And you know the rest is history......

Got it from PlayPen @ Suntec.







Quick assembly with the Russell Crowe dragon body.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

DINNER @ JK DON (SHAW TOWERS)
Feeling kinda lazy and not wanting to go too far for dinner(we actually wanted to visit ZamZam), we had our meal at this humble little Japanese & Korean restuarant.
Actually I wasn't aware that it serves Korean dishes as well until I saw Kimchi in their menu.



I had the Pork Cutlet Ramen(S$6.90).





This is pro bro's fried chicken from his Fried Chicken Ramen(S$5.90).


The food is rather good lah.
The price is not too steep lah(though it has a 10% service charge).
Can try......can try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home