Saturday, October 20, 2007

SATURDAY LATE MORNING DAMAGES
Heard from Ah Peng that there's a bag warehouse sale in Kaki Bukit.
He went on Friday night with his friend, I'd like to go too but I had a bbq to attend in the same evening.
So I went today by myself.

My damages for the day.
A sling bag & backpack.




I'd always liked the le coq sportif brand.
I wanted to find a simple tee with its logo but couldn't.
Well, a bag will do too......lol.

Le Coq Sportif sling bag - $42.




The Le Coq Sportif section.
I didn't really check out the ladies bags but the men's bags are $42(smaller size) & $48(bigger size).


After my previous trip to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, I find that my backpack was kinda old and looked like it was about to give way.
So I decided to get one today :)
This is a day pack from Tatonka - Ventrail S (Stone/Red) - $39.
It's a 20L bag.









Then while on my way home, I had the Geylang Prawn Noodle @ Upper Paya Lebar Rd as my Mom didn't cook my share of the lunch because she thought I'd be out for the day.





After which I dropped by probro's to collect these latest Revoltechs.



6 Comments:

At October 20, 2007 7:33 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

what a ghey bag! le coq sportif. LOL

 
At October 20, 2007 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh u buy so many bags.... like a gal leh

 
At October 20, 2007 9:50 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

u all r jus jealous......

 
At October 21, 2007 1:55 PM, Blogger neoconvoy said...

i think you have been hanging out with shaun a bit tad too often....le coq !!???

we are just concerned...

 
At October 22, 2007 12:08 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

damn... i take back my word.... tio poisoned too!

 
At October 22, 2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

haha,hen-pecker.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home