Sunday, November 11, 2007

G2000 WAREHOUSE SALE
(there's also Fox and other brands)

SAFRA Mount Faber is such an outta the way location for the G2000 warehouse sale.
I had to take bus 132 all the way to the Bukit Merah interchange then transfered to a feeder bus to get there (turns out I could walk there too if I wanted to).



SAFRA Mount Faber



The main lobby is where the sale is held.
Not crowded at all though, maybe because it's the last day already and all the good stuffs and common sizes are gone.






I noticed that there weren't any fitting rooms so I asked the sales lady if there's any and she said no.
Hence I resorted to trying the shirts over my tee and wrapping the pant's waistline around my neck to check if I can wear them.
And I think I'm the only one doing so......LOL.

My damage for the day.


G2000 blu Short Sleeve Shirt - $16 (UP: $39)



F-Men Long Sleeve Shirt - $12 (UP: $43)



G2000 blu Polo Tee - $16 (UP: $29)


G2000 blu Black Pants - $19 (UP: $59)



BASE 3/4 Pants - $16.90 (UP: $19.90)


Actually I'd wanted to go Suntec Carrefour to buy some undies after the warehouse spree.
But since they have some here, I might as well buy em at the sale.
Nevermind about the uncle brand, who's gonna see it anyway. : )

Goldlion Briefs - 2 Pack for $12


The bill!!! Didn't know that anyhow grab grab grab can amount to this, heh heh.


My Dad who always likes to try on my newly bought clothes is also a cam whore too. LOL


1 Comments:

At November 11, 2007 11:31 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

seems like u enjoyed the sale.
chiu quite a shopper whore!
dun sexpose ur papa lah.
quite ghey to show ur briefs!
hope u dun invite more ghey comments. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home