Saturday, November 03, 2007

友谊729 FRIENDSHIP TABLE TENNIS RACKET
(Shake Type)
As recommended by my colleague who is an avid table tennis player, I went to Bras Basah Complex to look for the 729 Friendship table tennis bat.

I went to Ranking Sports & Music because the last time I went there, they had a wide variety of bats including Butterfly, Double Happiness, Donic and Stiga. But after looking around their racks I couldn't find the 729 Friendship rackets. Hence I proceeded to the ground floor shops to further look around. I found a shop which had only one piece left of the 729 Friendship racket @ $28+.
So I went around somemore and saw a better range of 729 Friendship rackets thru the display windows of the Music Book Room(Blk 231 Bain Street #01-51/53 Bras Basah ComplexSingapore 180231). Their 729 Friendship rackets range from $18 - $24. I took each of em out to have a feel of its weight and gripping comfort. Then I settled for the $24 one as I believe in 要买就买最好的 : )













BBI 3.5 NUDE BODY
Then probro and I drop by Playpen to return the SDU vcd which they'd loan probro to poison him into the SDU range of 1/6 products. LOL.

They had a restock of the BBI 3.5 nudes so I bought one of em for the future Very Hot sets that I'm gonna be buying.





Btw, these pix were taken using my newly bought chromulux white glossy paper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

友谊729 FRIENDSHIP TABLE TENNIS RACKET
(Pen Type)
An allliance gift for a colleague.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com



10 Comments:

At November 03, 2007 11:56 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

So pro bro was the one leslie lent the SDU disc too. Was talking abt it with him on Monday. Hope pro bro got more SDU poison.

So it you're collecting bats, does that make you a batty boy? Arthur's got a new name! BATTY BOY!

 
At November 04, 2007 9:02 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

hate to say, but no improvements with the new background leh.

 
At November 04, 2007 9:43 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

thank you for supporting my poly/uni friend's family business at Ranking Sports. They have the most comprehensive sporting and music equipments for any enthusiasts.

 
At November 04, 2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Laurens said...

i'll whoop ur ass wif my bats

got abit of reflection off the floor mah,small items shud b better,heh heh.

but i din buy fr ranking lehs

 
At November 05, 2007 2:17 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

cant appreciate a glossy background. dislike the light patches. should be better if using very diffused light eg. lightbox.

BBI's neck looks very long hor? LOL

 
At November 05, 2007 8:08 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

long neck is good for ur SWWAT cos its vest got high spongey collars

 
At November 10, 2007 3:22 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

Arthur! I found you online!

 
At November 10, 2007 3:28 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

and a ping pong group you can join!

 
At November 10, 2007 4:01 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

very fitting for arthur! ROFL

 
At November 10, 2007 8:58 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

NB! any form of sports or recreational activities can become gay under the writings of keong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home