Sunday, January 06, 2008

SHOPPING, EATING & BUYING TOYS
What have I been doing since the new year?
Shopping, eating and buying more toys of cos!

E A T
As recommended by Flo, there's a Bah Kut Teh stall in Alexandra that serves it in black soup.
It's located in the food centre opposite Queensway Shopping Centre.
So I jio'ed probro for our typical Friday night jiak jiak jiak session.

Leon Kee Pork Rib Soup


Bah Kut Teh in black herbal soup



Firepot Mushroom Pig Trotters



The nearby King Avocado drink stall.


We decided to try out the Avocado and Beet Root with Apple & Carrot juices.



S H O P
Visited the Zara sales in Taka.
I was not really into these mid-range priced fashion wear.
But after trying out a piece which caught my eye, I was impressed by its fitting, quality and most importantly......its price tag.





As usual, my dad enjoys trying out my new outfits.


Adidas Warehouse Sale



Just bought a couple of dry fit tees because I've got enough shoes :)



Then I got a pair of demins from the Crocodile WHS which is within the vicinity.



T O Y S
Collected the Modern Arms Collection III from TFH after making a reservation with them thru email.



No pix of its contents yet. Maybe later......

And now for the more decent pix.

Hot Toys - Modern Firearms Collection Series III



Drools......




The process of opening up each of the 12 individual boxes is already worth the 120 bucks I tell you.



The complete series of 9 different rifles.


The 3 repeats.


AKM with Drum Mag


AKM with Folding Grip


AKM with Adjustable Amplifier Flash Hider


M4 with Duostock


M4 with ARFX-E Stock


M40 with Silencer


M14 SOCOM with Silencer


M14 SOCOM II


DRAGUNOR SVD

2 Comments:

At January 08, 2008 7:01 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

Sold!

 
At January 08, 2008 5:56 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

SOLD for the whole boxset?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home