Friday, March 21, 2008

JUST ACIA
I'd be moving outta the branch office in Robinson Point this week and shifting to a large site office under the Marina Bay Sands project.
But I'm not in that project.
I'll be stationed there temporarily until I moved into my own project site in Tuas!!!

Anyway, I had a sorta moving-out dinner with some of my colleagues(AhJi, AhYi & AC) at Dhoby X-change(Dhoby Ghaut MRT).
We decided to try out Just Acia as I've heard some good reviews about this Asian restuarant.
Its set meals are affordable(ranging from $5.90-$15.90) and you are entitled to free flow of drinks(coffee & fizzy drinks) and ice-cream(6 flavours).



Chawan Mushi


$1 each if you present to them their coupons(which you can get there).

Ah Ji had the fried chicken and salmon set




Ah Yi had the herbal chicken and prawn roll set.




AC had the chicken and soft shell crab set




I had the spicy chicken and dumplings set.




They have friendly service, the food tasted good, the servings are generous and the time taken for your orders to be served is also quite fast.
Did I mention that there's no service charge, only 7% GST?
Definately worth a try.

3 Comments:

At March 22, 2008 1:30 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

think u better seriously consider accomodation in the west.

 
At March 22, 2008 3:34 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

west very far......

 
At March 23, 2008 5:36 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

i realised that i have dined at Just Noodles (@ Suntec) before, wasn't too spectacular...
maybe Just Acia will be good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home