Sunday, April 20, 2008

CHROME MESSENGER BAG
Messenger bags designed for the long haul. . .

I've been using my le coq sportif sling bag for quite a while and I think it's time for a change.
I came across this local blog which is selling Chrome messenger bags.
They have a parent site where you can find other brands of messenger bags as well (eg. Timbuk2).

Chrome Messenger Bag
size: Citizen
color: Grey/Red Stripe
dimension: 22 x 11.5 x 6 in.
volume: 1400 cu. in.



Its unique usage of the seat belt buckle and seat belt material as part of the strap makes it stand out from the typical messenger bags you'd see on the streets nowadays.







I'm throughly impressed by the EVA foam padding in the shoulder strap.
No matter how heavy the cargo I have in my bag, it doesn't cause any discomfort while carrying it.


The weatherproof liner is independently suspended within the bag, keeping the contents of the bag totally shielded from any outside elements.


Small pockets and zipped compartments just under the main flap for quick access to your regularly used items.


A total of 9 compartments for your everyday things.




Having some fun at Lasalle :)
Props to probro for helping me with the shoot.






Photobucket
Photobucket

You can check out more of what Chrome has to offer HERE.

It seems like my post is heavily adored by my brudders probro and 12inch bro.

8 Comments:

At April 27, 2008 10:24 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

Damn CoOl, bro!
You make the Chrome bag look damn good!
Really good material!
Most importantly, you hardly see this design in the streets.
Unlike the common and anyone can have "Crummies" and "Timmies".
Truely a trendsetter!
Pluggin it to my blog!

 
At April 27, 2008 10:36 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

Timbuk2 is cool too, probro

 
At April 28, 2008 9:41 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

Is Nice!

 
At April 28, 2008 10:56 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

i wonder if my blog got more hits after these endorsements fr my bros :)

 
At April 29, 2008 9:27 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

i hope u get more lovin from the ladies with your cool bag.

 
At May 03, 2008 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee.. not nice.. haha..

 
At May 03, 2008 6:35 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

bag not nice or i not nice?
hope u r only refering to the former... *grins*

 
At June 29, 2008 1:05 AM, Blogger ok said...

Hello! may i know where you got your chrome citizen from? i'm thinking of getting one (if possible from singapore)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home