Saturday, May 31, 2008

SPORTSLINK WAREHOUSE SALE
After a tiring day at work and a late lunch, I suddenly recall that there's this Sportslink WHS going on.
It's located at Tagore Lane...quite an ulu place.
But then again, there's no location too ulu for the warehouse warrior.





Honestly, I wasn't expecting a wide variety of appearels at the WHS.
When I got there it was quite disappointing at first.
The room was like 2/3 of a badminton court.
The shoes look kinda old and worn out.
There ain't much cool tees for me to dig into.
Then I told myself since I've travelled all the way down here, I might as well plunge into the pile and pick out some cheap clothes which I would bear to wear to my work site.

My Hoots!!!


Umbro - Vapa Tech - Valiant Tee @ $10


Umbro - Ontario Polo Tee @ $10


Brooks - Cooltex - Polo Tee @ $15


And as usual, the cam whore mode is turned on.


3 Comments:

At June 02, 2008 11:05 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

nice score on the blue shirt my bro, i trust your fans are excited at the latest sequence of photos.

 
At June 02, 2008 10:34 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

the yellow 1 is rather tight fitting though...

 
At June 03, 2008 5:17 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

just the way your fans like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home