Tuesday, September 09, 2008

LONG TIME NO HOOT

Adidas WHS Hoots
On Sunday, I tried to jio probro for abit of togetherness hoot at the recent Adidas WHS over at Wing Tai but he didn't think that there'll be any good deals at Wing Tai due to our past experiences.

I went for it anyway and I even wore an adidas dry fit tee to get into the 'mood'.
But dammit, the sleeve of my tee started to have fraying threads and when I attempted to tug it off, it frayed further.
That's when i know I'm destined to make some purchases at the Adidas WHS.

Bo bian, hooted 2 dry fit tees at $39 each.




Daiso Hoots
Thought probro ain't interested in the WHS, we met up later at CSC to check out any good revoltech deals.
Unfortunately there wasn't any and stuff that probro wanted to get were either out of stock or too highly priced.
We then headed off to Daiso(Vivo) to do some low damage hooting.

I got for myself a new key pouch as my previous one is dirty and smell like ass.



And a little something for dear as she seems to be losing her ear studs quite often :)



Dear hooted this tee for me from Cotton On :)

There's also a polo tee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home