Monday, August 23, 2010

[HOOT] 10-IN-1 MULTITOOL
I was at NTUC XTRA @ AMK Hub to help mom buy a 3-pin plug to replace the old one that is attached to the fridge.
Since I'm on a lookout for multitools lately, I went to the hardware section to browse around, only to find a small common multitool.
Then I remembered that there's a camping section, hence I went there to try my luck.
There're few types of multitools there, some were small, some had eating utensils attached to them and there's one which resembles a Leatherman.
I would say most of them are Made in China but most importantly they seem cheap.

The W&T 10-in-1 Multitool.


Comes with a flimsy nylon pouch to hold the multitool and the bits.


It has some wooded designs on it.


The pliers.



I believe there are more than 10 tools in there.


L to R:
1. Knife
2. Can opener
3. Awl
4. Philips screw driver
5. Saw
6. Ruler (in no.5)
7. Wood/Metal file (in no.5)
8. Pry bar (in no.5)


R to L:
9. Serrated blade
10. Bit driver
11. Bottle opener
12. Flat Philips screwdriver (in no. 11)
13. Large flat screwdriver


14. Regular pliers
15. Wire/Hard wire cutter
16. Wire stripper

Hence there's about 16 different tools already.

The detachable bits.


3 sizes each for the Philips, Flat and Hex screwdriver bits.




The pouch is able to accomodate the multitool and its bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home