Friday, December 17, 2004

For the mini pc modding project, I'd need a round file.
So I went down to the neighbourhood hardware store to check it out.
Hmm...in the store I saw a variety of cool safety glasses. Some even looked like they were made by Oakley!
Amusement aside, I found a set of needle files. There was no price tag on it. I took it to the boss sitting behind his tall counter to inquire about the price. He glanced at the code written in black marker and pronounced:"5 dollars". I began to wonder if he's just making up prices of his own. But anyway, it wasn't very expensive. I paid him while his assistant bagged the set of files.
Then I suddenly felt like checking out the fishes at Rainbow, I went in, looked around and discovered that they have crowntails going at 5 bucks! They used to sell them at 20 over bucks. They still have the high-end bettas but these 5 bucks are beauties too.
6Red DoubleRay Cambodian Crowntail from Rainbow Aquarium


1 Comments:

At October 14, 2010 12:19 PM, Blogger Enye Feng said...

Fin is very beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home