Tuesday, February 01, 2005

CSI Serangoon North
I've seen in many fish shops that female bettas are kept together in a communal tank.
So I decided to try it out with four females in a 2 litre beaker.
One of them was not eating, so I quarantined her in a smaller beaker.
So three were left in the big beaker.
Then one of them lost its appetite too and there was a small nick on her belly.
I thought it was just a scratch from one of their occasional harmless tussles.
The next day, that fish was already floating on the surface with a much bigger gap in her belly with the white flesh showing. I took her out, disposed of it, made a 100% water change in case of any contamination.
Then there were two left. Now, who is the murderer?
Well, it didn't took me too long to find out.
The next day, one of the two became lerthagic and would not eat. I inspected her body and found no wounds.
The day after, that is today, I came back from school to see the victim lying in the bottom of the tank with a torn belly. Dead of course!
And now for the gruesome pics.
Parental Guidance is Advised
6The final victim of the last two bettas(the day before)

6The suspected murderer of the 1st victim

6Scene of the crime

6Scene of the crime(close-up)

6The MURDERER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home