Wednesday, October 08, 2008

SURPRISE GIFT FROM DEAR
BLV Pour Homme (100ml)
Ever since I tested the BLV at Mustafa, I'd liked the scent.
Once, I saw that my dear was using a certain Bvlgari perfume too.
Then I hinted that I might be getting the BLV so that I can match her.
She's using the Rose Essentielle by the way.

Yesterday night after picking her up from work, she gave me the BLV.
It was bought from a perfume shop named Beauty French.
They sell the tester kit perfumes cheaply.
For those who don't mind, I think its a damn good deal.

Thanks Dear :)

It comes in an OEM carton box.



It doesn't come with a cap though.
Tester kit mah.




3 Comments:

At October 08, 2008 4:46 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

now no one can call my bro a smelly cunt!

 
At October 08, 2008 10:54 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

nb!! wats dat supposed to mean

 
At October 08, 2008 11:05 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

it was an innocent comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home