Wednesday, August 25, 2010

[HOOT] GRAND HARVEST KNIFE
Model: KS12

It has a nice looking tough nylon pouch.



It's in olive green (hard plastic).



There's a pair of fork & spoon.
On them are hex wrench and a flat screwdriver.


This multitool spots a commanding 3inch stainless steel blade.



There's a bottle opener.


And a corkscrew.


How it fits in the hands.


The knife is my favourite.
Very sharp and sturdy and locks in place well.


The utensils.


FINDERS KEEPERS
I saw this rather mint looking dry cabinet lookalike at the lift landing.
I decided that it can be used to store my collection of multitools in the future.



However, its internal shelvings are missing.
I've gotta find some other materials as substitute.
For the record, there're 3 slots for 290mm x 290mm shelves.



Turns out that it is actually a mini wine cellar.
It is not working though.
I shall get some silica gel to put in the cabinet if I'm going to store my tools in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home