Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Safari Bed for Keong
It serves as his backup bed in case he kena booted outta his room by his wife.
Bought fr Beach Road.
I was quoted $48 by the Indian lady boss, then i said:"Ok thx, I shall look around first." and began to walk away.
Then she asked:"Hello hello, how much you expecting?"
I replied:"$40".
Then she readily said:"Ok Ok, I sell you $40 because today business no good."
That was the easiest bargain I had, should have said I wanted it at $35.

It's kinda heavy, feels like the weight of two M16s.


At first I didn't know what those two extra rods were for(I thought they were spare parts).


Turned out those two rods goes in at the head & foot of the bed but I could only fit one in cos it's too tight after fitting one end.


The bed is knee high and pretty comfortable to sleep in.


Everything is made of aluminium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home