Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NOKIA E71
Grey Steel

It's been awhile since I've last used a Nokia phone.
IIRC, it was the 8310 which is now being used by my mum.

Dear has a couple of spare lines for re-con, so I hitched a ride to get my much anticipated E71 from Singtel.
Thanks dear :)

You can find its specs HERE.

I chose the grey steel color over the white color version as I believe frequent handling of the white phone would leave highly visible smudges.



Size comparison with a cashcard.







I just love the qwerty keyboard.
It's something I'd wanted to try out on a handphone for a long time.




The 3.2MP camera isn't much to shout about as its picture quality is not as good as my SE K810i 3.2MP camera.




Both our handsets :)
The Nokia E71 and 6600 Fold


2 Comments:

At October 24, 2008 10:56 PM, Blogger NutyHippo said...

I like this phone!!!

 
At November 02, 2008 12:07 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

hoot it, muackz mm :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home