Monday, December 01, 2008

BRAUN SHAVER
Hooted this at Courts so that I can keep a set of shaver at dear's in case I need to go to work from her place in the morning.
Don't wanna be looking like a bian tai shu shu for the day.

BRAUN PocketGO P-50 @ $35








The cover flips around the shaver to reveal the traditional shaving head.
It shaves rather cleanly I must say.


The unit is waterproof and can be washed under running water.


It has a cleaning brush tucked away at the bottom.


It is used to clean the shaving blades.


It uses 2 x AA batt.

2 Comments:

At December 01, 2008 9:38 AM, Blogger Shaun said...

your sense of provision and planning for various situations has always been top notch, my brudder.

 
At December 01, 2008 8:49 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

it pays to be prepared my brudder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home