Sunday, May 17, 2009

[BLISS] MY DEAR IS NOW MY FIANCEE
Funny it may seem, the selection of my dear's propasal ring is a joint affair.
I had hinted on getting a solitaire daimond for her but she said that she didn't like it.
So we went together to pick out the ideal ring for her.
We ended up in Lee Hwa and she was captivated by the Paradiso of Destinee.
It is an arrangement of twelve Destinee Hearts & Arrows diamonds.

Naturally, my Dear said Yes when I proposed to her on this special day :)




It comes with a scope.


Images thru the scope.


2 Comments:

At June 02, 2009 12:59 AM, Anonymous devil gal (yr baobei) said...

dear, tks for everything u hve done for mi...

 
At June 07, 2009 11:13 AM, Blogger Laurens said...

ei,u got come and beo my blog ah? :shy:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home