Sunday, February 08, 2009

GIFTS RECIEVED
Probro and Fiona gave me a mini water dispenser as an advance birthday gift.
I've always thought of getting one but somehow I felt that it's a bit too cute for me.
But since it's free, what the heck...... :)
Thanks.



On Saturday, while having a potluck get-together session at Keong & Weiping's house, Keong gave probro and I each a set of 1/6 SAF No.2 uniforms which he bought from HK.


It's cool because it even has got the SAF insignia and armour crest (probro had the artillery one).
Thanks my brudder.


Apart from the mini water dispenser, probro and wife also got for me a pair of shades from 77th Street.




A bit of cam-whoring......

8 Comments:

At February 09, 2009 12:15 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

the water dispenser is to quench ur thrist while u are sleeping in an air-con room.
the sahdes are for you to hide conceal ur identity while lugging ur fag bag.

 
At February 09, 2009 12:49 AM, Blogger Laurens said...

she already wans to selfcollect fr mi hse :(

 
At February 09, 2009 10:20 AM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

do it!
I love the elusive Arthur in the 3rd picture of the shades!
Well done!

TFCD HERE

 
At February 09, 2009 1:42 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

arthur, the gifts look great but I think it's time for you to get your six pack back.

 
At February 10, 2009 11:02 AM, Blogger Laurens said...

probro,abit of easter egg for y'all

keong,i nvr did hav em to begin with

 
At February 10, 2009 2:33 PM, Blogger WILLIAM TAN said...

We see an evolution taking place.
From this to this.

 
At February 11, 2009 6:46 PM, Blogger Laurens said...

evolve fr a rough neck to a suave bloke?

 
At September 29, 2011 12:33 PM, Anonymous Gregory said...

Dispenser is very funny. I also want to buy a water dispenser for my nephew's birthday gift. It’s very unique shape making it perfect for a birthday gift for my nephew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home